Vista Pacifica is a 22.5 acre tropical paradise consisting of 10 lots overlooking the South Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. This development features 2.5 to 3.8 acre lots with panoramic ocean views, concession water, electric, roads, gravel driveways, and completed building pads. Several lots have 360* unobstructed views of the ocean, river valleys, and lush tropical mountains.
Vista Pacifica is located in the mountains just north and above the night time lights of Palmar Norte with expansive daytime views of the Pacific Coast, the Gran Terraba river valley, the Osa Peninsula, and Cano Island. The average 1500’ elevation offers 75-80F temperatures, relaxing breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and cool night time temperatures. The lush tropical environment is native to a host of exotic animals including White Faced, Howler, and Spider Monkeys; hundreds of bird species including Toucans, Parrots, and Scarlet Macaws; and a variety of exotic butterflies. The landscape includes mango groves, bananas, coconuts, avocado, citrus, bamboo, hibiscus, and a host of other tropical plants.
Just minutes away is the new Cortez Hospital, the location for the new International Airport in Palmar Sur, and above the property are plans to create the second largest lake in Costa Rica.
Some of the special features of Vista Pacifica are:
– Below the clouds, but high enough for cool weather and dramatic Ocean Views
– Each Lot includes a completed Survey which is registered in the National Registry,
– Community deep fresh water well with concession
– Electric Service
– ICE is planning on paving sections of the public road from the highway to the development for better access to the new lake project
– 10 minutes to the Pacific Coast highway
– 15 minutes to the new hospital located in Cortez
– 15 minutes to the Palmar Sur Regional airport with multiple daily flights to/from San Jose
– 20 minutes to the proposed site of the new International Airport
– 20-25 minutes to Ventanas Beach, home of the “Sea Caves”
Enter East at Km marker 196 and go 5km East to Vista Pacifica.